Wednesday 29 August 2012

Pom Pom project // twig branch

Pom Pom twig branch by Thisisjoon

I've been dread to make one of my own for a long time.  Here my own verion of Pom Pom twig branch!!

This project is super easy.  All you need are ::

  • Pom Pom > few of them in the colour you like, I recommend stick with only 2-3 colours, unless you like rainbow style // You can get them from my shop Thisisjoon 
  • Dry Twig > free! if you pick them from your garden, a park or while you out for a walk.
  • Vase > I got mine from a charity shop, 50p bargain! and any vase or old jam jar will do.
  • Hot glue gun or super glue
  • *Decoration items (option) You can use only pom pom or add artificial cotton bird like mine.

How to :: arrange your dry twig in a vase / glue pom pom to the twig (stick them in variety angle and leave some gap between them) / add decoration items if you have some.  and voila! done.

Have fun!

I am setting up a competition to win a set of mixed-pom pom soon. Check out my facebook page and twitter @joonhiggins for more details xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...