|Pom Pom twig branch by Thisisjoon|
I've been dread to make one of my own for a long time. Here my own verion of Pom Pom twig branch!!
This project is super easy. All you need are ::
- Pom Pom > few of them in the colour you like, I recommend stick with only 2-3 colours, unless you like rainbow style // You can get them from my shop Thisisjoon
- Dry Twig > free! if you pick them from your garden, a park or while you out for a walk.
- Vase > I got mine from a charity shop, 50p bargain! and any vase or old jam jar will do.
- Hot glue gun or super glue
- *Decoration items (option) You can use only pom pom or add artificial cotton bird like mine.
How to :: arrange your dry twig in a vase / glue pom pom to the twig (stick them in variety angle and leave some gap between them) / add decoration items if you have some. and voila! done.
I am setting up a competition to win a set of mixed-pom pom soon. Check out my facebook page and twitter @joonhiggins for more details xx